► For more running tips from Lucy head to http://win.gs/LucyCharlesRunning.
We asked elite triathlete Lucy Charles for her essential running training tips. In this one she focusses on technique, so you can go further, faster and for longer.
– Work on things like stride length, cadence, body position and breathing – sorting those out will make your running easier and more efficient
– Stay relaxed by focusing on breathing properly
– Build up your running mileage gradually
– Set yourself running goals and targets and tick them off as you go to stay motivated
– Mix up where you run – choose from road, trail or treadmill
Check back every day for more videos from Lucy to improve your swimming, running, cycling and mental approach to sport and fitness.
Experience the world of Red Bull like you have never seen it before. With the best action sports clips on the web and original series, prepare for your “stoke factor” to be at an all time high.
Watch Red Bull TV: http://win.gs/WatchRBTV
See into our world: http://goo.gl/J49U
Red Bull on Facebook: http://win.gs/redbullfb
Red Bull on Twitter: http://win.gs/redbulltwitter
Subscribe to Red Bull on Youtube: http://win.gs/SubToRedBull
Subscribe to the Red Bulletin: http://win.gs/TheRedBulletin
Sign up for our Newsletter here: http://win.gs/RedBullNewsletter